Sale Dates November 22 – January 19
Order Form: Click this LINK to purchase berries, view pictures and see prices and carton sizes.
Last day of Sale: January 19, 2018
Pick-up date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Pick-up times: 3 pm to 7pm
Pick-up location: Roth’s Fresh Markets – West Salem
1130 Wallace Road NW, Salem, OR 97304, Back parking lot.
Fresh Picked Local Berries
Sale Starts April, 2018
Berry Phone: 503-364-9690
Our berry sale is the club’s only fundraiser. Income from the sale goes to support our youth programs, scholarships and community projects. The sale is unique in that local farmers sell local berries to local customers and all the money goes to local causes.
Our traditional fresh picked berry sale is held during April, May and early June. Pick up your fresh-picked locally grown berries in June and July.
Sale Timeline (Tentative, 2018):
April 2018 – Sale opens, online order form opens, berry phone turned on
April 2018 – Order forms mailed
1st Week of June, 2018 – STRAWBERRY SALES ARE CLOSED.
2nd Week of June, 2018 – ALL OTHER BERRIES ARE CLOSED.
June, July, 2017 – Deliveries
Spring Sale – Fresh Berry Container Sizes and Prices (2017 prices)
- 15-lb. pail of strawberries at ($39 per pail)
- 30-lb. pail of strawberries at ($52 per pail)
- 15-lb. pail of raspberries at ( $44 per pail)
- 15-lb. pail of Marionberries at ($39 per pail)
- 14-lb. pail of blueberries at ( $39 per pail)
Pick up dates, Spring berry sale:
Spring fresh berry sale pick up dates are on Thursday as follows:
- STRAWBERRIES: TBD
- RASPBERRIES: TBD
- MARIONBERRIES: TBD
- BLUEBERRIES: TBD
Packaging Information, Spring berry sale:
Fresh and frozen berries are packaged by Willamette Valley Fruit Company. They are the parent of Willamette Valley Pie Company which many people know through the delicious frozen pies and fruit that they sell at Northwest area Farm Stores and grocery stores like Thriftway, Haggens, New Seasons, Whole Foods and Zuppans.
All berries are washed and unsweetened, allowing you to flavor them to your own taste for freezing, baking, canning for immediate consumption. Containers are buckets with tight-fitting lids. The containers do not have handles.
Pick Up Location Times and Locations, Spring berry sale
The following are the addresses for the pick up locations for fresh berries. When berries are purchased, the buyer indicates their pickup location on their form. They must be picked up from the location indicated on the form. Each pick up site has only the berries for the customers at that site. So double check your pickup location before heading over to the pick up site to make sure you are going to the correct one. They are chilled when delivered, but be sure to get the berries into a refrigerator or freezer right away!
Delivery 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- 01 – Dick’s Sporting Goods, 275 Lancaster Dr. NE, Salem
- 02 – Sunnyslope Shopping Center, 4544 Liberty Road SE, Salem
- 03 – Goodwill 3840 River Rd N., Keizer
- 04 – Behind Roth’s Grocery Store, West Salem, 1130 Wallace Rd NW, Salem
- 05 – Hayesville Roth’s Grocery Store, 4746 Portland Rd NE, Salem
- 06 – Trader Joe’s, 4500 Commercial St SE, Salem
- 07 – Dallas Alliance Church, 775 E. Ellendale Ave, Dallas
- 08 – Marshall’s/Big Lots at Heritage Mall, Albany
- 09 – Walmart, I-5 Exit 271, 3002 Stacey Alison Way, Woodburn
Delivery 12:30 pm to 2 pm
- 10 – Lincoln City Aquatic/Senior Center, Hwy 101, Lincoln City
Delivery 10 am to Noon
- 92 – N. Clackamas Senior Center, 5440 SE Kellogg Creek Dr. Milwaukie, Delivery questions: Call Garry Falor 503-931-5928
- 96 – Fix Auto Sunset, 13645 NW Science Park (next to Home Depot), Beaverton, Delivery questions: Call Paul Alley 503-931-4875
- 99 – Shari’s Restaurant, 557 NW Phoenix Dr, Troutdale, Delivery questions: Call Herm Boes 503-569-9364
Forgot to Pick Up Your Berries?
If you might have forgotten to pick up your berries on the designated date, you can go pick them up! You can pick them up for a limited time; Friday and Saturday following the Thursday pick up date. Your berries are brought to Roth’s grocery store in West Salem where they are held in the vegetable cooler until 11 am on Saturday. After that they are donated to a local charity.
Get on our Berry List for 2018!
Want to be added to our mailing list next year? Send your name, address and phone number to: [email protected]