So you’ve ordered your berries, now what?
- The following are the addresses for the pick up locations for fresh berries. When you purchased berries, you indicated your pickup location on the order form. If you don’t remember, don’t worry, you will receive a post card reminder which will include your pick up DATE and LOCATION. Berries must be picked up from the location you indicated on the form. Each pick up site has only the berries for the customers at that site. Double check your pickup location before heading over to the site to make sure you are going to the correct one. They are chilled when delivered, but be sure to get the berries into a refrigerator or freezer right away! Unclaimed berries are held in Salem until Saturday. If still unclaimed, they will be donated to charity (no refunds available).
Thursday 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- 01 – Dick’s Sporting Goods, 275 Lancaster Dr. NE, Salem
- 02 – Sunnyslope Shopping Center, 4544 Liberty Road SE, Salem
- 03 – Goodwill 3840 River Rd N., Keizer
- 04 – Behind Roth’s Grocery Store, West Salem, 1130 Wallace Rd NW, Salem
- 05 – Hayesville Roth’s Grocery Store, 4746 Portland Rd NE, Salem
- 06 – Trader Joe’s, 4500 Commercial St SE, Salem
- 07 – Dallas Alliance Church, 775 E. Ellendale Ave, Dallas
- 08 – Marshall’s/Big Lots at Heritage Mall, Albany
- 09 – Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1253 5th St, Woodburn
Thursday 12:30 pm to 2 pm
- 10 – Lincoln City Aquatic/Senior Center, Hwy 101, Lincoln City
Thursday 10 am to Noon
- 92 – N. Clackamas Senior Center, 5440 SE Kellogg Creek Dr. Milwaukie. Delivery questions: Call Garry 503-931-5928
- 96 – Fix Auto Sunset, 13645 NW Science Park (next to Home Depot), Beaverton. Delivery questions: Call Paul 503-931-4875
- 99 – Shari’s 557 NW Phoenix Dr. Troutdale.
- If you have any questions, please call 503.364.9690